New Revision of the 47

Posted in Uncategorized by Paul M. Dohse Sr. on September 4, 2017

1. Paul M. Dohse Sr. said, on September 13, 2017 at 5:45 PM

“That is my question to you.” Um, excuse me, but this is my blog and I ask the questions or answer them as I please, not you; if you don’t like it…get lost.

2. Paul M. Dohse Sr. said, on September 13, 2017 at 5:47 PM

“That does not answer the question. Please answer.” Again, this is my blog, and I have chosen to answer your question with another question; answer my question or get lost.

3. Paul M. Dohse Sr. said, on September 13, 2017 at 5:49 PM

“The expression of God’s overarching law under which he was born (Gal. 4:4); the law to which Paul referred when he wrote “for Christ is the end of the law for righteousness, to everyone who believes (Rom. 10:4).” Is that the law which you are under? Is that your “standard” of righteousness?

4. Paul M. Dohse Sr. said, on September 13, 2017 at 5:54 PM

“I would appreciate an attempt, on your part, to give straight and honest answers.” Don’t falsely accuse me again or the conversation is over. Not playing by your rules does not constitute dishonesty you arrogant bitch.

5. Paul M. Dohse Sr. said, on September 13, 2017 at 6:03 PM

“In your understanding of “love” in Eph. 2:8-9, is there any sense at all that the love bestowed on sinners is unmerited and, in fact, ill-merited?” No, no, again, you want to discuss everything in context of law. Why? Because you are under law and condemned by it. Andy and I have written extensively on this and have answered your questions here in those articles a hundred times over. You want to ask the questions again with particular words that frame the discussion from a law viewpoint because you are under law.

6. gracewriterrandy said, on September 13, 2017 at 7:31 PM

Thank you for your answers, such as they are. It will be up to you whether you want to respond to the videos I am making but you will have the opportunity to do so on my Youtube channel. And I saw the Immel video you are talking about. And I saw the entire Q&A with Piper. It was clear to me that Piper was simply saying that he agreed with the soteriological system of Calvinism, not that he agreed with everything Calvin wrote. I have never read anyone I agreed with 100%, have you. To say that a person must agree with everything in order to agree with anything is sheer lunacy. (ad hominem insult directed towards John Immel has been deleted by moderator.)