Woe Unto You!

Posted in Uncategorized by Andy Young, PPT contributing editor on August 15, 2017

“Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.”
~ Luke 6:26

1. John said, on August 15, 2017 at 9:19 AM

Forgive me for what I’m about to say: what a bunch of devils.
    On second thoughts, drop the forgiveness, as I am telling the truth.

2. Susan said, on August 16, 2017 at 8:07 AM

Good is evil. Evil is good. War is peace. Peace is war. Freedom is slavery. Slavery is freedom. The entire world has gone mad and I wouldn’t so much as buy a used car from any of these men.

• John said, on August 16, 2017 at 11:37 AM

And I agree loudly with your well-controlled sentiments, Susan.

3. Republican mother said, on August 16, 2017 at 2:25 PM

Ya know, if I became a famous Christian teacher with worldwide reknown, this verse would haunt me whether it should or not. There seems to be absolutely no introspection with these guys. If they had any sense at all, they’d be terrified!

• Andy Young, PPT contributing editor said, on August 16, 2017 at 3:31 PM

They would have to honestly believe it does not apply to them…that it applies to “other” false teachers.

• John said, on August 16, 2017 at 6:42 PM

Andy, you’ve hit the nail into the coffin. No way out from there. Their arrogance gets me like an arrow through the skull.
        Republican Mother, sadly, they have no sense that way. Keep in mind that ONLY they know the Bible; the rest of man/womankind is simply too stupid and not on the “list.” Oh, are they in for a surprise.