The Protestant House of Cards

Posted in Uncategorized by Paul M. Dohse Sr. on April 28, 2017

1. Mark Ion said, on May 4, 2017 at 11:21 PM

“My wife says you are too ignorant for me to waste my time with, and I am beginning to believer her.” (Randy)

Another “I’m scared and backing out” declaration. Debates aren’t about convincing each other anyway; they’re about convincing the audience. Randy, if you back out, I’ll have to watch some comedy shows on Netflix instead. Please, I want to be entertained with your constant flip-flopping; don’t back out. You’re even better at it than John Kerry.

• gracewriterrandy said, on May 5, 2017 at 8:46 AM

Please let your readers know that I am not backing out. I am still willing to debate you as we had decided, but I don’t think it is worth the expendure of funds for me to fly all the way to Ohio when nothing is going to be accomplished. You and I live in separate galaxies, perhaps in separate universes. One of your readers accused me of “flip-flopping” on issues. If one of them can show me where I have changed my views since the first time I visited your blog years ago, I’ll eat my hat. Anyway, just to let you know, I am not the one calling off the debate. We agreed on a forum, a format, a time and as far as I am concerned, the game is on.

2. gracewriterrandy said, on May 5, 2017 at 10:07 AM

So Paul,

Is the debate on or not? I need to know whether to continue preparing my opening statement.

• Paul M. Dohse Sr. said, on May 5, 2017 at 10:27 AM

It’s on as long as you stop running your mouth in regard to things you need to say to my face if you are going to say them. Secondly, don’t ever quote that thing you call your wife on my blog again.

• gracewriterrandy said, on May 5, 2017 at 10:37 AM

I am sorry Paul, Unless you ask forgiveness for insulting my wife, “That thing you call your wife?” I have no interest in communicating further. Given that one condition, I would be happy to move forward with the agreed on debate and I will be happy to say to your face anything I have stated here. Your remark is highly offensive and I think even your friends here would agree with me about that.

• Paul M. Dohse Sr. said, on May 5, 2017 at 10:49 AM

Excuse me, but I have looked the other way in regard to your “wife” insulting me publically on several occasions over a 7-year period. And it’s all documented in a file that we stand ready to send to those who support you. I will not apologize…get over it.

• gracewriterrandy said, on May 5, 2017 at 11:13 AM

OK, Have a nice life then. I wasn’t asking for an apology anyway. I was asking you to ask for forgiveness from both me and her. I don’t believe in apologies that don’t require a response. You should know that from what you know of Jay Adams. Anyway, this will end our communication.

• Paul M. Dohse Sr. said, on May 5, 2017 at 11:38 AM

Ok, nuff said…I will take you at your word.

3. gracewriterrandy said, on May 5, 2017 at 11:15 AM

Oh, just one more thing, you would have to send your “file” to the SS administration since that is the only support I receive. Somehow, I don’t really think they are going care. Knock yourself out.