Happy Anniversary Susan and paul

Posted in Uncategorized by Paul M. Dohse Sr. on April 9, 2017

1. John said, on April 10, 2017 at 8:33 AM

Beautiful, guys. Congratulations. Isn’t God good?

2. Martin said, on April 10, 2017 at 7:15 PM

Congratulations to both you and Susan. Truly.

However, I’m quite critical of the video montage, on so many levels. Not the least of which is an underwhelming portrayal of two highly explosive Minds coming together. In other words, Susan’s “scrambled brains” and Paul’s passing thoughts are poorly reflected in the video montage.

The background song is good, but I think we can bring it up a notch!
    Katy Perry – Firework

Martin

• Paul M. Dohse Sr. said, on April 10, 2017 at 8:29 PM

Pretty obvious you still go to church. You can be our resident fault finder accordingly. Oh how I miss all of those Baptist committee meetings full of morbid introspection. I am sure you are critical of the video on “many levels” since one who violates the law on one point violates the law on every point.

3. Anonymous said, on April 11, 2017 at 6:32 AM

I second the motion from John. Beautiful!

4. Barb McInerney said, on April 11, 2017 at 6:35 AM

I second the post from John. Beautiful!

• Paul M. Dohse Sr. said, on April 11, 2017 at 9:10 AM

What makes it more beautiful in regard to example is home weddings are the new thing. And by the way, Susan planned and orchestrated the whole thing and you would have had to been there to appreciate how well it went and the experience of it. She could make us a living by being a home wedding planner.

5. Martin said, on April 11, 2017 at 7:51 AM

I don’t go to any church Paul. I will accept the title of “resident fault finder”. While I would like to elaborate, for now I’ll just say that you are very sensitive and, in this case, it seems to get in the way of you being able to receive a subtle compliment.

ps. I screwed up the link, it was supposed to be Katy Perry’s “Firework”… but “Sex on Fire” isn’t terrible!

• Paul M. Dohse Sr. said, on April 11, 2017 at 9:05 AM

Sorry, if you no longer go to church you do not qualify as a resident fault-finder.