Lawless

Posted in Uncategorized by Paul M. Dohse Sr. on November 11, 2012

Lawlessness abounding is the boast of our day,

Leading to cold souls as our Lord did often say.

Lawlessness abounding is the grace of our day,

Boldly proclaiming  Jesus in the fray.

The man of lawlessness framing the latter days,

Ignorant of the kinship and claiming Christ the same.

Boasting mighty grace as their final plea,

casting those He never knew into eternal decay.

1. Lawless « Clearcreek Chapel Watch said, on November 11, 2012 at 10:25 PM

[…] Lawless. […]

2. mike and brandy said, on November 11, 2012 at 11:44 PM

‘antinomianism’… hmmm, wonder if JI Packer will ever make the connection… well said was the calvinist who proclaimed that he needed to continue ‘preaching the gospel to himself’. i pray that they receive the Gospel of Jesus one day rather that the ‘gospels’ of 1st (JI Packer), 2nd (John Piper) and 3rd (John MacArthur) Johns.
    -mike

3. gracewriterrandy said, on November 13, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I hope that wasn’t intended to be poetry.

• paulspassingthoughts said, on November 13, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Randy,
      You seem to be slipping back into troll mode. Don’t do that, or I will go back to my policy of not posting your comments.

4. mike and brandy said, on November 14, 2012 at 11:07 AM

what is ‘troll mode’? i don’t understand.
    -mike

5. mike and brandy said, on November 14, 2012 at 11:45 AM

sorry, no worries paul. randy’s helping to answer that question for me over on my blog. 🙂
    -mike

6. mike and brandy said, on November 14, 2012 at 4:37 PM

wow brother, that randy’s quite the character.
    -mike

• paulspassingthoughts said, on November 14, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Mike,

Is he over at your house?

7. mike and brandy said, on November 14, 2012 at 5:16 PM

well, not at my house. but he did have a few words for me on my blog earlier today.
    -mike

• paulspassingthoughts said, on November 14, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Mike,
      Sorry about that–you picked up the virus here–kinda makes me feel bad.

• mike and brandy said, on November 14, 2012 at 11:07 PM

well, they do have antibiotics for it anyways. got some truth and little bit of anti-passive agreesive irritation creme and now i’m all better. thanks again.
        -mike

• mike and brandy said, on November 15, 2012 at 10:48 AM

he’s wishing me off the planet now… amazing
        -mike

8. mike and brandy said, on November 15, 2012 at 12:55 PM

hooray!! randy has given me reprieve. i get to stay on his… i mean God’s planet ! I was sooo very happy he allowed me to stay. what a wonderful and humble and self deprecating guy he is. i guess he realized that ‘rebellious and blaspemous’ non-calvinists glorify God even more due to their numbers in comparason to Calvinists so he must have concluded God ‘Decreed’ us too… Awww, How sweet !!
    -mike

• paulspassingthoughts said, on November 15, 2012 at 1:13 PM

LOL! This must be an email thing–I could’t find the discussion over at your blog.

• mike and brandy said, on November 15, 2012 at 1:19 PM

here’s what i wrote…
        “Praise God, Randy gave me permission to stay on the Planet !! If we were in Geneva, I’d already be on the Pyre and toasting marshmellows between my toes as the branches of ‘green’ timber and branches started up my Hoo Hoo…

so glad he could find it within himself to grant me a reprieve, how kind to condecend to allow me to live amongst him here in blogo-land. Randy is really such a kind and benevolent bloke.
        -mike

9. mike and brandy said, on November 15, 2012 at 1:18 PM

nah, some of it was under my tuesday humour post and some of it is on his blog. did you like the one about the ‘green timbers’ and smoke up my hoo hoo?
    -mike